- Built in 1929, the Civic Center is Downtown Flossmoor’s anchor. Its Tudor style is replicated throughout older Flossmoor neighborhoods. Combining retail, dining and residential options it is the original “Lifestyle Center”.
- Former Coldwell Banker office which has an extensive office build-out, but can be repurposed into retail use.
- Heat and electric are included in the rent.
- The building is located directly across from the Flossmoor Metra Station.
- Strong demographics in a high income area.
|Address:||1056 Sterling Avenue|
|Space Available:||4,500 sq ft (Divisible) High Profile Corner Unit|
|Total Size:||4,500 sq ft|