- Shadow anchored by a strong Jewel/Osco (Albertsons) grocery store.
- “E-Commerce Resistant” long term tenants that are primarily service and food related.
- Located at prime signalized intersection of two major routes Main Street (Route 102) & William Latham Drive.
- Value added opportunity exists to lease the vacant 1,979 SF and develop or sell the 3 acres of unoccupied land with parking lot & utilities in place.
- 45,472 people within 3 miles with average family income of $97,874.
- Low Kankakee taxes.
|Address:||William Latham Drive & 455-569 Main Street (Route 102)|
|Space Available:||49,729 sq ft|
|Total Size:||49,729 sq ft|
|Contact:||Jeff Kowal||(630) 572-5611|